Monday, July 8, 2013

SEASON PREMIER OF THE MONTENEGRO ZONE with CARLOS ANTONIO DE BOURBON GALDIANO MONTENEGRO




 
 
THE MONTENEGRO ZONE
"LIVE ON BLOG TALK RADIO"


 
Hey everybody, this is Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Galdiano Montenegro...........
I have good news for everybody...Can you guess what time it is again....??? Its MONTENEGRO TIME again.............
That's right, I am "PUMPED UP" for a new exciting season of interesting information about the Supernatural, the Occult, Ritual and High Ceremonial Magic. What better source for the truth than from the "Master Magician" himself... Ok!!! Ok!!! this year I will try and leave my Ego at home... "I said that I will try"... I have a great new season planned this year for you. This year's season of the MONTENEGRO ZONE holds many surprises. So journey with me your host, Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro as we set sail together across the forbidden astral realm on an adventure to an unknown destination to explore the supernatural world of the paranormal.
EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT at 8:00 to 10:00 pm.
BLOG TALK RADIO
 
The Season premier show of, The Montenegro Zone will air on August 1, Thursday 8:00am to 10:00pm.

For more information contact me at,
CarlosMontenegroBooks@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment